Sunday, 7 November 2010

Cheerio, chin chin

As you may or may not have noticed, the Veggiebox decor has undergone some very slight alterations. This is due to me coming to the decision after over half a decade of shared ownership, if memory serves me, I will be doing the gentlemanly thing and giving the lady of the manor some peace.

It follows that I hereby declare this blog to be under the sole ownership of the great and good Ms Aliya Whiteley, so everyone for the first time in years will be able to benefit from her charm and wit without the dull and frankly increasingly infrequent batch of links and words I've posted to the site.

I've no doubt that everyone will continue to visit frequently, as of course will I, but as a regular guest rather than as a contributor of posts.

Thanks to Aliya for sharing so nicely for so long, but I feel her humour and good writing needs space to breathe, and no doubt having just one author answerable to the duties of the Veggiebox will be far less confusing for any uninitiated types reading it. I leave you with a warning: be nice or I'll be back.

4 comments:

C. N. Nevets said...

Cheers, Neil.

And here's hoping you haven't unleashed a new era of terror upon the internet.

Alis said...

Hope to see you here, often, Neil!

Nik Perring said...

All the best, Mr Neil!

Neil George Ayres said...

Thanks, people.