Monday 30 August 2010

Mr Blog

So. Aliya's treatment is apparently coming on well (see this old blogpost if you've no clue what I'm talking about), but as she readies herself to come back into day-to-day living, I've been advised to steer clear, so I'm off to the Whiteley motherland for a break at the end of the week, while she road tests her new-found sanity.

Elsewhere, the app update is 'in review' and should be with iPhone owners soon in all its Foylesy goodness.

For those of the Twitter persuasion, or not even, I'm currently over on PC Advisor of all places, talking about my work there.

And in lieu of my blog-mate's wit, I'll let someone else do the amusing stuff. Readers, I give you, Mr Blog.

2 comments:

Nik Perring said...

Nice post at PC Advisor, Mr Neil. Is it ironic or just good that I've tweeted it?!

Nik

Nik Perring said...

And btw (I've not asked cos I don't have your email address or FB wossname - AND I'm kinda busy (read: forgetful), but if you or Aliya would ever like to pop over to my blog for interview goodness do let me know - I'd love to have you both on.

N