Saturday 17 May 2008

Serendipity 9

The new Serendipity is up. Includes stories from Hal Duncan and Rudyard Kipling, and some book reviews and other stuff for your enjoyment. There are no tomatoes. Serendipity be here.

In other news, my own tomato plant is now flowering, and my runner beans are running up their bean poles. Cucumbers need transferring to a bigger home, as do some of the lettuces, and I think my pepper is missing the sunshine that so cruelly went away.
I'm off to squish some black-fly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil,
a number of people I have sent the Serendipity URL to are getting the following message:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've checked and get the same message.
Que pasa?

Unknown said...

orry, we had a few problems with the site. these have been fixed now and issue 9 will stay up longer than usual to give all the stories a good airing.